Read this first
- Please refer to the selection criteria before filling up the form below.
- Remember to confirm your submission request, or we cannot process it.
- Due to large submissions, we may contact the authors and inform them if their book’s nomination has been rejected. Winners on the other hand, will be notified on the day they win the IBD via Email. So if you haven’t heard back from us within a few weeks of submissions, don’t panic! You are probably in the ‘waiting list’.
- Note that we can only feature 1 book everyday. So that means only a limited number of books can claim the Indie Book of the Day title. This also means that we will work on a first come, first serve basis for the time being.
- We will not be nice to spammers or fraudulent identity thieves.
- This form is for authors only, if you are NOT the author please don’t use this form. Instead use the contact form here for fan nominations.
Form fill up guide
- Author Name : Please enter the correct & full author name associated with your book. (Could be the pen name)
- Your Email: Please enter your email address. All future correspondence will take place here.
- Book Name: Please enter the title of the book you are nominating. Should be the commercial name, as under current publication.
- Book ASIN: Please provide your books Amazon ASIN/ISBN number. What is this?
- Blog or Site links: Please provide your blog or site address. Example: http://authorname.blogspot.com, etc. If multiple address, separate them with a comma.
- Social Links: Please provide us with your twitter or facebook fan page links. For twitter just type in the username, Example: ibookoftheday. For fan page, enter the full link to your page. If you do not have a fan page, you may provide your profile link (not recommended).